Covid 19 Disinfection Services
We are prepared to handle the unique needs created by this pandemic.
Coronavirus Disinfecting Services in Upstate South Carolina
Serving customers all throughout Pickens County, Greenville County, Blacksburg County, Spartanburg County, Laurens County, Newberry County, Saluda County, York County, and Cherokee County, South Carolina and Polk County, Henderson County, Transylvania County and Rutherford County, North Carolina.
ServiceMaster of the Upstate is licensed, bonded, and insured to provide disinfecting services during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Utilizing our national disinfection expertise and specialized experience in healthcare facilities, we are prepared to handle the unique needs created by this pandemic. ServiceMaster of the Upstate’s cleaning professionals are trained to eliminate pathogens using best practices set forth by leading government organizations, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). We use green cleaning products and disinfectants that are the best in our industry.
We Provide Decontamination, Sanitation, and Disposal Services to all Facilities
- Apartment Complexes
- Hotels and Resorts
- Apartment Complexes
- Office Buildings
- Schools and Educational Facilities
- Small and Large Homes
- Warehouses and other Industrial Properties
Preventive Coronavirus Disinfection in Upstate South Carolina
A primary driver of COVID-19’s infectiousness is the fact that people are carriers long before experiencing symptoms. Routine cleaning and disinfecting are the only way to keep an environment safe from an unintentional COVID-19 outbreak. Mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19 with routine preventive disinfection. Keep your business safe and open.
Our residential and commercial cleaning experts offer:
- Cleaning method expertise with specific knowledge in infection prevention.
- In-depth understanding of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Advanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures that cover facilities from floor to ceiling.
- Top-of-the-line chemicals and disinfection processes to increase infection protection.
We Sanitize All Surfaces with Extra Focus On Touch Points
- & More!
Post-Outbreak Emergency Disinfection in Greenville, Spartanburg & Newberry, SC
When an employee or patient tests COVID-positive, it’s important to temporarily close your doors. ServiceMaster of the Upstate will help you quickly open up again. Our network of local businesses ensures fast response times and excellent care from a fully equipped team with advanced tools and technology in adherence to CDC guidelines. Our disinfection training and protocols are based on national expertise and deployed locally to safely open your facility again.
Our emergency cleaning experts offer:
- Both spray and wipe technologies ensuring complete coverage to kill any pathogens.
- Proprietary cleaning systems that allow us to move quickly and thoroughly.
- Appropriate use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Proper Disposal of cleaning tools.
- Over 12 years of cleaning and disinfecting experience.
Upstate SC's Most Trusted Disinfection Services
COVID-19 cases are on the rise. During these uncertain times, turn to reliable, experienced teams to protect your facility – and everyone in it. Whether you’re seeking preventive measures or an emergency disinfection is required, ServiceMaster of the Upstate is always here for you. Our technicians have the training and technology to help reduce the spread and keep your business open.