We Are Here to Provide You with Healthier Environment!
Mold spores are a common component of workplace dust; however, when mold spores are present in unspecified quantities, they can present a health hazard to humans, potentially causing allergic reactions and respiratory problems when present. Mold allergies have always been a serious problem for many people. Prolonged exposure in the workplace can be particularly harmful.
Mycotoxins can be found on the mold spores, and, therefore, they can also be found on the material upon which the mold grows. Routes of entry for these spores can be through ingestion, dermal exposure, and inhalation, causing irritations of eye, nose, throat, and lungs. Environmental illnesses can be difficult for healthcare practitioners to diagnose. Those who are working in the commercial area that is contaminated usually are aware of the fact due to the dramatic appearance of mold and the scent released from mold growth.
With over 11 years of building trade experience, we understand the nature of mold growth. We understand the frustration and distress that is caused by having mold in your commercial property.
You may have tried to kill and remove the mold yourself by using a bleach or something similar, only to find it does not kill the mold. The problem has gotten worse and keeps coming back after you have wasted money on redecoration costs.
We have established a reputation for fast, reliable service at competitive prices.
The majority of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals. We are also a trusted source for many letting companies, estate agents, and local authorities with years of experience in the mold eradication industry.
Our company was founded on the belief that customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance, as well as providing the public with a healthy environment. From the initial consultation to works completion, your health is at the forefront of everything we do.
Please be aware that if steps are not taken to alleviate the cause of the mold growth, germination may be a problem in the future as mold germination is a symptom of a cause. A written quotation is supplied so, there are never any surprises at final billing.
We have bundles of satisfied clients, who we have been able to help and give some specialist advice on controlling mold and fungi growth. Take a look at what our customers say.
What ServiceMaster of Upstate can Do For You
We are the only company to offer an immediate response, 7 days a week and evenings at no extra cost, to your urgent inquiries.
It is our policy to provide the best quality customer service to you and your business by providing a fully experienced and qualified staff on all levels. You will have a personal contact at all times to deal with your inquiries quickly & efficiently.
Why Choose ServiceMaster of the Upstate?
We offer real solutions to all properties suffering mold growth infection includes:
ServiceMaster of the Upstate is open seven days a week, and we provide 24/7 emergency services. Do not hesitate to call us if you need assistance. If you are in need of immediate services due to commercial mold damage, please call our emergency line at (864) 310-7891, and we will be available to you as soon as possible. We are dedicated to our customers and our community, and we will do everything in our power to restore your home to pre-damage condition.