The holidays are here! With gatherings coming up, preparations need to be done fast. Have you got your holiday cleaning done? With so little time left, your carpets, sofas, and floors may not be getting the cleaning they require. Don’t worry, we are here to help! ServiceMaster of the Upstate offers professional specialty cleaning services in Greenville, SC, and nearby areas.
It’s not too late to tidy up. Here are some things you can do if you’re hosting this season’s reunion.
- You can declutter quickly by grabbing a bag and filling it with items that do not belong in the living room, then storing it in an area away from view, such as basements or cabinets. Sort them later after the guests are gone.
- Check if your carpet, floor, or tile flooring has spots or stains. If you’re pressed for time, contact a professional cleaning service provider. ServiceMaster of the Upstate offers wood and tile floor cleaning in Greenville, SC.
- Wipe down dusty surfaces and other items.
- Check your sofas for stains and have them cleaned if they are dirty. Properly cleaning different types of upholstery is something that not all can do, that is why upholstery cleaning in Greenville, SC is serviced by technicians and professionals. They have been fully trained to know exactly what chemicals to use on each fabric.
- The kitchen is going to be busy this holiday season, so ensure that all surfaces are wiped down before and after use.
- Inspect your kitchen equipment and appliances and make sure they are in top condition.
- Clean refrigerator shelves and remove spoiled and leftover food to make space for holiday food.
- Wipe down tables and surfaces after eating.
- Vacuum floors and rugs, remove clutter, wash curtains, and clean silverware often.
- Make sure you prepare fresh linens for your guests. Wash mattresses, blankets, pillowcases, and towels and make the bed before they arrive.
- Arrange bedroom furniture and items to make the room more presentable and appealing.
- Deep clean your bathroom. Clean cabinets, floors, shower doors, tubs, mirrors, and other fixtures.
- Stock up bathroom supplies for your guests to use (toilet paper, towels, etc.)
- Make sure that dust and dirt do not accumulate in entryways and hallways by putting in rugs and doormats.
- If you need help with a deep house cleaning before the visitors arrive, call ServiceMaster of the Upstate.
Make an Appointment With Our Cleaning Professionals in Greenville, SC
ServiceMaster of the Upstate has consistently provided top-quality services to its clients. We use state-of-the-art products to ensure the best results for your home. We have insurance capabilities and a fast response time. Contact us today.