Removing the Dangers of Mold Growth and Contamination From Your Home, Commercial, or Industrial Building
Mold is a fungus and is created and reproduced through tiny spores that travel through the air and attach themselves to wet and damp surfaces. It likes warm, moist environments and needs some organic matter to feed off. It can also digest synthetic materials, like paint or other types of adhesives. The most effective way to reduce mold growth in your home or business is to remove excess water and control moisture and humidity in the process. At ServiceMaster of the Upstate, all of our Mold Remediation Specialists are also certified Water Damage Restoration Technicians and are able to determine the best way to remove water build up and manage humidity. By addressing the root cause of water damage, your current mold issue should not reappear once it has been managed.
Serving customers throughout Greenville, Spartanburg, Laurens, Newberry, Saluda and Surrounding Areas
There is only a 48-72 hour window from when moisture is introduced to a surface to the beginning of mold growth. If the affected surface can be properly dried within this time frame, then the risk of the start and spread of mold can be significantly reduced, if not eliminated altogether. This is where ServiceMaster of the Upstate comes in. We then use several methods to kill and remove the mold from your home. With our meticulous methods, by the time we are done, your home will be mold free, and your family will no longer be at risk of harmful effects on your health. Mold within your home can cause asthmatic episodes, sore throat, runny nose, coughing, allergic reactions, and sneezing. These cold-like symptoms are often overlooked as just the common cold. Our primary goal at ServiceMaster of the Upstate is to ensure the health and safety of you and your loved ones. Keep your family safe and healthy and call us for your free mold inspection.
Experts in Mold Removal, Cleaning, and Remediation
We are the most experienced and respected experts in mold removal. Unlike other non-specialist mold removal companies that are often not trained or certified, all of our expert technicians are highly trained in the safest and most effective practices of mold removal. Unfortunately, most people are unaware of the dangers of mold, often leaving it to progress over a number of years. It’s important that you book professional mold remediation technician of your home or business as soon as you begin to notice the first signs of growth. The majority of people believe that they can just use bleach or chlorine-based products to kill mold. It has been proven that bleach DOES NOT kill mold at all. In actual fact bleach only bleaches the melanin out of the mold, which is a purely aesthetic fix to a much deeper problem. In fact, many people that have used bleach to treat mold have had reoccurring mold problems because the bleach actually excites the surface, and the mold eventually expands even bigger than it was originally.
Mold issues may not always be immediately noticeable, so if you are suspicious or have noticed water ingress or the beginnings of mold contamination around your home or business, call us now before the mold spreads, increasing your repair bill and your exposure to health risks.
Why Choose ServiceMaster of the Upstate
ServiceMaster of the Upstate is open seven days a week, and we provide 24/7 emergency services. Do not hesitate to call us if you need assistance. If you are in need of immediate services due to mold damage, please call our emergency line at (864) 310-7891, and we will be available to you as soon as possible. We are dedicated to our customers and our community, and we will do everything in our power to restore your home to pre-damage condition.