DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT?

WE DO.™

Mold Inspection

WE DON’T JUST CLEAN MOLD, WE KILL THEM

Fungal and mold spores are a common contaminant of both indoor and outdoor areas. Certain species of mold and fungi are associated with the indoor environment and grow particularly well in warm and damp conditions.

Some people in your workforce can be highly sensitive to mold and fungi contamination and can suffer from nasal or eye irritation, nausea, sneezing, nose bleeds, respiratory infections and/or skin irritation. Children and individuals with severe allergies can develop serious medical problems. People with chronic lung illnesses, such as obstructive lung disease, may develop mold infections in their lungs.

If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, ServiceMaster of the Upstate can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, they have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.

Serving customers throughout Greenville, Spartanburg, Laurens, Newberry, Saluda and Surrounding Areas

The visible signs of mold on wall and ceiling surfaces are an obvious indication of mold in the workplace and growth activity but on its own this does not confirm if and to what level airborne viable spore are present within the atmosphere. In many cases mold may be growing within hidden voids and releasing spores into the atmosphere without any visible signs to the occupants.

Viable mold spore testing collects living mold spores and requires culturable media for mold spores to be grown in the laboratory. Following the collection of a set volume of air it is then possible to calculate the concentration of mold spores and make any recommendations in relation to know exposure levels.

How Can We Help.

Our expert technicians will perform a series of exposure sample testing to determine whether your building poses a potential health hazard from mold exposure. The mold inspection involves gathering surface samples and/or monitoring viable airborne spore levels. We will then make any recommendations in relation to the level of risk and actions you could take to control exposure.

WHY CHOOSE SERVICEMASTER OF THE UPSTATE?

  • LICENSED & INSURED
  • OVER 11 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
  • STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT
  • FOLLOW IICRC GUIDELINES
  • CERTIFIED FIRM
  • 7 DAYS 24 HOUR AVAILABILITY
  • IMMEDIATE RESPONSE WITHIN 1 HOUR
  • TRUCK MOUNTED EQUIPMENT
  • COMMERCIAL / RESIDENTIAL
  • INSURANCE COMPANY BILLING

ServiceMaster of the Upstate is open seven days a week, and we provide 24/7 emergency services. Do not hesitate to call us if you need assistance. If you are in need of immediate services due to water damage, please call our emergency line at (864) 582-3451, and we will be available to you as soon as possible. We are dedicated to our customers and our community, and we will do everything in our power to restore your home to pre-damage condition.